Getting sedated? Follow pre-operative sedation instructions.
If you’re undergoing dental sedation at our office (Alamo Heights Implant Center, in San Antonio, TX), you’ll want to make sure you follow the correct pre-operative instructions for dental sedation. This ensures you’re body is prepared, as well as our team member, to provide dental sedation safely.
- Take your medications as prescribed prior to dental sedation
- Update us on your medical history prior to your dental sedation to make sure nothing serious has changed, or that you haven’t added new prescription medications that could interact negatively with the dental sedation medications
- Don’t eat six hours prior to dental sedation
- Arrive with a companion. You will not be able to drive yourself to or from the office for your dental sedation appointment.
- Call Alamo Heights Implant Center at (210) 595-1547 if you have any specific questions or concerns regarding your dental sedation appointment.
Alamo Heights Implant Center is located in Alamo Heights, San Antonio, TX 78209. Dr. Christopher Walker and his team treat patients from Alamo Heights, Terrell Heights, Olmos Park, The Dominion, & Downtown San Antonio. Specializing in dental implants, gum surgery, gummy smile reconstruction, bone grafting, sinus lifts, and botox.